So I am checking out notices from fri.day over the weekend, and I get this nice update that not only are they doing subscribe-o-matic, now, they are also doing a free.gift this week. The website (http://www.fridayofsl.com) describes it as “a free.gift pack of the Wide Waist.Belt” and advises it is “now available at the fri.day flagship store“.
The free.gift is called the Candy.Pack and includes three vibrant new colors. I can personally attest that workmanship on the belt is excellent, and it comes with 3 sizes of each color (S, M, & L) so little to no resizing is likely to be needed.
Now the fri.day blog tells you it is at their store, but finding it is a bit of a trick, Because their freebies and gifts area is not clearly marked, if it is marked at all. In order to get there:
- TP to the main store location (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Friday/150/129/32).
- As you go in the main door, go around the wall directly in front of you.
- Head straight back and there is a second wall with similar info to the first one you see as you walk into the store.
- Directly below these signs is their gifty area.
- You may need to join the group to get the gift but I don’t think so. If someone would try it without being in the group and leave a comment as to whether or or not it works I would greatly appreciate it. I know that, if you wear your group tag, it works. 😀
Now, the creator at *Reale* also sent word that she has released a cute new top at her store. It is the Front Tie Bolero Jacket pictured below. It comes with the cute tank and is simply scrumptious. I haven’t bought this one yet but I have seen it on Ayumi Shinn, creator of Ayumi Clothing and the Ayumi Cleavage Enhancer (affectionately known as Ayumi Boobs), which I strongly recommend using with this cute low cut tank. They make it oh so much more tempting.
This top is a “beige bolero with puff sleeves” and your combination options as far as the tanks you can get are white, yellow, green, blue, purple, red, pink and brown. The pack includes the bolero in all layers, tank top in all layers, prim sleeves and prim tie. It is however copy only (no mod / no transfer). They do however say that you can resize the prim sleeves and tie pieces with a resizing script, just be sure to remove this from the clothing when you are done. 😀
Does anyone feel like going to Baskin–Robbins after seeing that top? I suddenly have the urge to indulge in one or more of those 31 flavors. Cool and free … sounds like an ice cream sample … yummy smiles.