OK, so there is not a pic for every one of the 50L purchases, but I did manage to snag several before work. These pics are the taken of the display boxes that are put out by each of the stores. They are not my actual wearing / displaying of the object and taking a a pic. One from This Is A Fawn is even from OMGWTF Barbecue‘s flickr site. The idea here is to help you get a preview of the gifts without having to go to the site. Those of us who suffer with lag, know how bad Fifty Linden Fridays can be. It is only because the designers are doing such an incredible job of making things that we, consumers just love.
This week, the designers and their offerings are as follows:
- This is a Fawn: (This gift is at her new location and it is looking good) http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sunset%20Glory/56/118/25
From the woman who started it all and never ceases to amaze me, come two adorable products … If only i had that dress yesterday. It would have made a great nighty for the slumber party that I went to.
- Kookie: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cupcake/156/55/36
Love these! Will be wearing them with my SOS Hunt Gift #1 from [PR!TTY] they are a perfect match! And they are so pr!tty themselves. With fall coming the orange and brown in these shoes, you should easily find many opportunities to wear these.
- Clawtooth by Clawtooth: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tableau/128/128/2
Both hair styles are offered in two special colors that are “brand spankin’ new” and they are luscious reds, “Delicious wine” and “Strawberry cream”. Also you get both colors for each hair when you buy the pack for 50L. This is double the value of some of Bubbles‘ past 50L Friday Packs.
“Sugar Biscuit” is Bubbles‘ new CBC hair and as Bubbles says, “it’s a saucy loose updo with a scripted color change headband, and there’s even a tasteful bit of flexi added for you flexi loving ladies.” And just like Good Evening it is only available in the special colors for 50L Friday Week 8.
- Kunstkammer: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Emmelia/242/140/67
This curtain is scripted to react to avatars passing through and gives the option to have shadows or not and even a security prim option. Clever!
Picture is worth a thousand words in this case. What will you wear this necklace with?
- Whippet & Buck: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Imogen/63/231/25This one was not out when I went round this AM, BUT every gift to-date from W&B has been awesome. I will definitely be going back for it this afternoon / evening.
- Fishy Strawberry: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sanchon/50/159/32
Too Cute!! Perfect for fall and that casual / back-to-school look. 15 different textures!! That is right 15 (ONE – FIVE!) for fifty lindens. There is a variety of styles and colors to choose from in just one purchase.
- RC Cluster: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Salchicha%20Harbor/167/175/46
This is one I couldn’t get to before work. Have loved past gifts. Fully expect to love this one. But you are on your own in advanced buying previews. If you get this item and post a pic on your flicker page, feel free to link in the comments section to your page.
- Milk Motion: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cupcake/196/66/37
Cute in a Michael Jackson kind of way, this vest comes in two versions and is resizeable.
- Ty Zvezda: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cupcake/196/66/37This is one I couldn’t get to before work and is completely new to 50L Fridays and to me. So excited to see this one. Again you are on your own in advanced buying previews. If you get this item and post a pic on your flicker page, feel free to link in the comments section to your page.
- Long Awkward Pose (LAP): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Festivale/97/90/29
This is one I couldn’t get to before work and is completely new to 50L Fridays, but I do know the store the products and the work. I would be super surprised to be disappointed in this one. Again you are on your own in advanced buying previews. If you get this item and post a pic on your flicker page, feel free to link in the comments section to your page.
- So Many Styles: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Indelible%20Odyssey/113/66/23
This is another one I couldn’t get to before work and is completely new to 50L Fridays and to me. This is another one I am completely excited to see. Again you are on your own in advanced buying previews. If you get this item and post a pic on your flicker page, feel free to link in the comments section to your page.
There are some really great products on this one! Can’t wait to see the rest. If you would like to see a post on the remaining products when I get home, drop me a comment and let me know.