OK, Guys it turned out to be a really good week. I really liked most of the items and seriously spent way too much. Here are the links to the items pictured for each designer. Only thing without a picture is the LAP poses because I did not have time before work to unpack and pose and take pictures and upload… ok, you get the picture. 😀 Past performance has been really great poses from lack but may want to check some other blogs if you are unsure because there is no place set out that you can demo the poses before you buy them (VERY FRUSTRATING!) or even see a picture sample of the poses.
- This is a Fawn – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Scribble/225/234/24
- Sugarcube – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Moon%20Annex/58/31/506
- Glow Studio – http://slurl.com/secondlife/This%20Way/148/64/2000
- Magika – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Magika%20Land/128/124/24
- Doppelganger Inc. – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bill/197/194/44
It is the one in the middle there. There is no sign other than the L$50 on the green plaid box.
- Milk Motion – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cupcake/196/66/37
- Kookie – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cupcake/156/55/36
- Clawtooth by Clawtooth – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tableau/73/124/133
- Long Awkward Pose – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Festivale/97/90/29
- Whippet & Buck – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Imogen/63/231/25
- So Many Styles – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Indelible%20Odyssey/112/66/23
- Ty Zvezda – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Daffodil%20Island/21/164/22
- Kunstkammer – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Emmelia/242/140/67
- Fishy Strawberry – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sanchon/48/161/32