After that IT WAS ALL A BLUR … An Immersion Exhibition. July 16th, 6PM SLT – August 16th, 6PM SLT. Organized by Radio Signals and including an all-star cast of creators. Participating artists include Allegory Malaprop, Apatia Hammerer, Bryn Oh, Daelia Dollinger, Jojorunoo Runo, Juliette Westerburg, Lyndyn Tzara, Miel Nirvana, Moo Money, Note Buaku, OMGWTF Barbecue, Radio Signals, Redd Columbia, Riki Yifu, Sanura Sakai, Selavy Oh, Serj Enoch, Sienia Trevellion, Stoic Ixchel, Surrealia Anatine, Vintage McMillain, and others.
To experience this artwork as intended you do not need the highest graphic settings or special windlight settings. Only a few things are necessary:
- A draw distance over 256
- Basic shaders enabled.
- Make sure particles are on. Some of the work here uses particles for it’s full effect.
I loved this exhibit and was blown away with the emotions that the creators managed to express with only shades of white and grey. This is a must see exhibit, because no pictures can do it justice, though there are many out there better than mine.
In both pictures:
- Outfit: Lark – The Last Thing I Remember (From the Blur exhibit)
- Monocle: Home of Sanu (jewelry, novelty, etc) (From the Blur exhibit)
- Eyelashes: Crissy Designs – Irresistible Look Eyelashes
- Shoes: !Stiletto Moody – Bare Ingrid (Colorset) (sml) (silver and white used)
- Earrings: [MANDALA] – IROHA earring(white)
- Finger Tape: SiniStyle – Taped Fingers W/ Black Nails (Middle and Index Fingers)
- Skin: ::Tuli:: – Gina 3 (TDR special)
- Hair: >TRUTH< – Marianne
- Eyes: [SLB] – Eyes – July’09 – Green R
- Skin: ::Tuli:: – Hope, Goth
- Hair: *Dark Mouse* – Bozena (White)
- Eyes: <> NP <> – ELFIN EYES – White Out
To experience the exibit for your self – It Was A Blur – http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mirror/128/128/26
For the rest of my published pics see my flickr page – http://www.flickr.com/photos/aislingmacmoragh/sets/72157624532105624/with/4806505459/